What's new

Not what I thought..

Bama0032

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 19, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can somebody help me with my metal detector?? I've got a spectrum xlt made by whites
 
can somebody help me with my metal detector?? I've got a spectrum xlt made by whites

head over to the whites forums there are tons of spectra owners over there that can help.
 
Thank you
 
What's the problem ?
 
Tpmetal- This is the White's forum and the Spectra is a totally different detector than the Spectrum.
 
I believe he is talking about the other Whites forum. They talk nothing but whites over there.

Tpmetal- This is the White's forum and the Spectra is a totally different detector than the Spectrum.
 
I owned the XLT when it was White's top of the line detector and loved it. I miss that detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom