What's new

NOT WHAT I WANTED BUT GRABBED THEM 2010 PENNIES

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
When i went yest to pick up some pennies lady said allshe got in was 2010 penny box from brinks in the clear wrappers. I grabbed 5 dollars worth I dont want the and will release them in the wild , but thought someone here may. I am gonna list them in the classified but wanted to let you know. I have 10 rolls and didnt feel like putting them on feebay. Shoot me a message if interested. :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
dasherhunting said:
When i went yest to pick up some pennies lady said allshe got in was 2010 penny box from brinks in the clear wrappers. I grabbed 5 dollars worth I dont want the and will release them in the wild , but thought someone here may. I am gonna list them in the classified but wanted to let you know. I have 10 rolls and didnt feel like putting them on feebay. Shoot me a message if interested. :headbang:

I had three full boxes of the 2010 pennies. Tried to unload them, but they are getting tob e common and no one wanted them. I released 2 to the wild, and still have one, still hoping for someoe to do something. But I even put them on CL for $30 fort eh $25 box, and no one replied.

I think there are too many of them getting out there to get a premium any more.

Same thing with the 2010D dimes. I get rolls ALL the time when I pick up rolls from the banks. NO one wants them though.
 
I've been getting 2010 pennies in my regular change from the big box retailers. I went to Walmart just last night and got four of them. Once you reach that point they are so common that no one will pay a premium for them. It's all in the timing I guess. If you'd gotten those rolls a couple of months ago you would have been golden!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom