What's new

Not what i was looking for but ill take it...

Stoneworx

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
95
Reaction score
303
Golden Thread
1
Location
Fredericksburg Va
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got permission to hunt a stretch of a river today. I was looking for civil war relics and blanked out. But i did manage to find a small coin spill! 5 mercs and a few wheats! All within a foot of each other.( 2) 1918, (1)1929d, (2)1939. Ill take it!
 

Attachments

  • 1477181192470-529983314.webp
    1477181192470-529983314.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 145
Upvote 54
5 of those are better then 5 three ringers in my opinion.. Not saying the 3 ringers aren't fun to dig.. Good job
 
Congrats on the awesome Merc spill!!

-- Jeff --
 
5 of those are better then 5 three ringers in my opinion.. Not saying the 3 ringers aren't fun to dig.. Good job

ya I found a 1944 merc last night and was happier than when I find 3 ringers. lol really
 
Congratulations! The surprises in this hobby are awesome.
 
Absolutely!! Take a 5 Merc hunt anytime!!
 
WOW... wishing that would happen all the time. I'm really starting to think finding Merk's is contagiuos.
 
Wonderful finds! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Yes,but the AT-pro still sniffs out the good stuff.
 
Sweet! That's a first, in my book, I've found 2 Mercs huddled together in the same hole (touching) but never FIVE! ...now that's the hard way to find a silver quarter dollar!!. .WTG...ddf
 
5 Mercs makes a great hunt. Congrats.
 
Very nice localized coil spill! :occasion14:

The Mercury dime is such a beautiful coin.
 
Any day that you find silver is a good day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom