Waterbug
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
After much research,I decided to purchase one of the new White's medium scoops(made by SITO).It is a very nice and sound scoop,but it is not 2mm thick.It is the same as Sito's identical scoop,1.5mm.The top is 3mm.The only difference between the two is the lasered brand mark.
Tried to find a fiberglass handle 1 3/8 dia to fit the scoop and came up with the yellow Seymour FG-11/SP21098 fbg handle with a 1.4 dia .Ordered one(not from Amz),but when I received the handle,it was the blue 1 1/4 dia handle.Many buyers on the internet have had the same experience.Ordering what was shown and described but receiving something else.After going back on a few sites,I found that the same numbers are used for both the yellow handle and the blue handle.You order what is shown, the yellow 1.4 dia, but they send you the blue 1 1/4 dia one.
oh ya, if the seller doesn't like your review about the product,it does not get posted.
Tried to find a fiberglass handle 1 3/8 dia to fit the scoop and came up with the yellow Seymour FG-11/SP21098 fbg handle with a 1.4 dia .Ordered one(not from Amz),but when I received the handle,it was the blue 1 1/4 dia handle.Many buyers on the internet have had the same experience.Ordering what was shown and described but receiving something else.After going back on a few sites,I found that the same numbers are used for both the yellow handle and the blue handle.You order what is shown, the yellow 1.4 dia, but they send you the blue 1 1/4 dia one.
oh ya, if the seller doesn't like your review about the product,it does not get posted.







