What's new

Notched Artifact or Just a Rock?

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
5,022
Reaction score
4,109
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western CT
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this on the New England coastline and kept it because of the deep notch on one end and the good feel of it in my hand. Most likely it’s just a random rock but I thought I’d get some opinions/votes from the experts here first before I toss it.
 

Attachments

  • 101_5826.webp
    101_5826.webp
    501.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 101_5825.webp
    101_5825.webp
    398 KB · Views: 77
  • 101_5849.webp
    101_5849.webp
    294.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 101_5824.webp
    101_5824.webp
    380.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 101_5823.webp
    101_5823.webp
    498 KB · Views: 76
  • 101_5850.webp
    101_5850.webp
    181.3 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 0
Just a rock wildcat..............................GTP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom