What's new

Nothing but a Penny Box Yesterday

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
With the banks closed yesterday, the only coins I had to search was a box of pennies that I had picked up about three weeks ago and have been too busy to get to them. So as a last resort and to satisfy my craving, I searched them. No a bad box. Pulled a total of 20 wheaties and 15 Canadians. The entire box was 41% copper. The wheatie dates were

1937
1939
1940
1941D
1942 (3)
1942D (2)
1944
1945
1948D
1950S
1951
1952
1952D
1957D (2)
1958 (2)

The oldest canadian was 1959. Hope the next box is as good. Got two more bags of halves ordered for Friday. HH

FL Junkman
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a good box of pennies to me. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom