nothing but clad last few days.

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
boy it sure has been hot here in San Diego, went to a local park where they play soccer on the weekends and saw someone had been there before me. Who ever it was failed to fill their shallow holes. They must have been in a hurry though still found 2.35 in clad. Went to a local middle school today and a small park found another 1.35 in clad and a hoop earring. Sorry no pics did not feel that the clad and ring were worth posting. Still all in all good hunt. I filled the holes in left by other guy and hope he reads this and realizes that even surface holes look bad and can give tding a bad name. Ted

Upvote 0

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Wishing you cooler days to come!!!

Clad is still good....put it in a jar and let it collect. Saving our Clad for a family vacation for next winter, to where ever my dau gets stationed (hoping for Guam).

"Atta Boys" to you for covering up for the individual that failed to cover up their hunting!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I sure wish you posted a pic of your Clad....I was just curious if West Coast Clad was different from East Coast Clad......LOL...j/k (being silly now)

And the earring, I may have the other one. ;)

HH and stay cool, Ann

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrat's on your find's,and excaclty what Seeker said..if the wrong person find's open hole's that's it,Thank's and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread