What's new

Nothing like yellow to warm up the water

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Feb 1 earring marked 21k, tests at 18k
Todays hunt, two bracelets.... Linked bracelet 14k 5.4 grams, solid bracelet marked 916 (tests at 22k) 12.6 grams.
Odd thing to note, both the earring and the bracelet stones are fake! I did check, both are solid, not plated...

You have to work for them but there are some good ones out there.


HH and GL
Cliff
 

Attachments

  • 2014-02-01 earring.webp
    2014-02-01 earring.webp
    453.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 2014-02-03 13.25.29.webp
    2014-02-03 13.25.29.webp
    763.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 2014-02-03 14.42.46.webp
    2014-02-03 14.42.46.webp
    481.3 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0
Yeah it surprised me on the last ring I found Gold with fake stones oh well at least we got the gold.
 
Nice gold finds! Guess they are cutting costs, real gold fake diamonds. Stranger yet I got a ring marked 925, pretty sure it's silver with GP, has 6 small cloudy diamonds!
 
That's a great day in the surf. Congrats!
 
You did it again, CDV1...you hit the gold jackpot!!:hello2:

Mega congrats on those beautiful finds!

Lorraine
skeleton detecting.webp
 
Nice finds, Congrats on the gold
 
OK! I'm confused! Are they fake or real? I see why the ring broke up. ???
 
OK! I'm confused! Are they fake or real? I see why the ring broke up. ???
Gold is real.....stones are fake..... and the first picture is an Earring and didn't break, it is hinged.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Gold is good! Congrats!
 
Always nice finding a little gold! Nice finds.
 
Great hunting.
Well done.
Like you say..... You have to work for them but there are some good ones out there.
:occasion14:
 
Nice score...that's a nice payday right there...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom