ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 4

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love those videos who needs a fishing pole you can hunt and before you leave reach out and grab one of those for dinner lol. It seems you find a locker key every time you hunt it must have cost a lot for them to replace all those keys people lost. Hows the smaller coil working for you!!!!!! Have you ever tried just using your pin pointer in the muck??? Hope you find the sweet spot soon!!!Stay safe Robert

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I love those videos who needs a fishing pole you can hunt and before you leave reach out and grab one of those for dinner lol. It seems you find a locker key every time you hunt it must have cost a lot for them to replace all those keys people lost. Hows the smaller coil working for you!!!!!! Have you ever tried just using your pin pointer in the muck??? Hope you find the sweet spot soon!!!Stay safe Robert

Smallmouth bass are my dive partners! No way could I kill one. Friendliest fresh water fish out there. Some monster bass follow me around the whole dive. I have a great time watching them grabbing crayfish.

I don't take a pinpointer with me. WAY too many nails from the dock out there. I probably have over 500 locker tags now. I am guessing over 6000 lockers. Add that to 120 days in the summer they could swim there, from 1909 - 1963 is 54 years. That is a TON of tags that could have been lost.

Smaller coil works great. Less tiring. I switch between the two. Lately just the 8" though.

Going to the big lake with my boat this week. Hopefully will have clearer pictures and better finds. Will see what those adventures bring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread