What's new

Now for a real tough one, some sort of metal stamp

PChammer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
337
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
I found this in an old building years ago and have no idea, besides being a seal or stamp, what it could be. It is backwards lettered but I flipped it so people could read it easier. EDIT: the back of it has a broken weld as if a handle was attached to it.

TX

Paul
 

Attachments

  • img042.webp
    img042.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 516
  • img0421.webp
    img0421.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 499
IS YOURS ENGRAVER MARKED???

I SOMETIMES THINK I AM INVISIBLE :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
IS YOURS ENGRAVER MARKED???

I SOMETIMES THINK I AM INVISIBLE :icon_scratch:

My apologies Kuger, I didn't see the mention in there, I think I zoomed right by it when scrolling down :-[ There is no engraver mark which is making it all the more tough to figure out. :icon_scratch:

Thanks!

Paul
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom