Gunny71
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2009
- Messages
- 311
- Reaction score
- 36
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Texas by Gawd
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-TRAC
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
.....When people don't cover thar cotton picking holes!
I wanted to swing the coil some at a local park, get there and see holes everywhere, dirt just kicked out into the grass and trash on top of the ground. I was so ticked off I said to heck with it all, went home and called it a day.
I hope I see this cat, I'd like to give him an attitude adjustment with the handle of my lesche!!!
I wanted to swing the coil some at a local park, get there and see holes everywhere, dirt just kicked out into the grass and trash on top of the ground. I was so ticked off I said to heck with it all, went home and called it a day.
I hope I see this cat, I'd like to give him an attitude adjustment with the handle of my lesche!!!







