What's new

Now part of the gang

newzac

Greenie
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
701D890C-5597-4E62-8931-C8ED23451278.webp

Delivered by everyone’s favorite man in brown!

Can’t wait to get out with her and find lots of trash!
 
Awesome have fun thats a great machine.......Tommy
 
Have fun with your new toy!
 
Welcome Michigander
You will enjoy it.
from South West Michigan.
Doug
 
Best of luck with the 800!
 
Congratulations but stay over on the west side, I like scooping up all the goodies the AT guys leave behind over here :laughing9:...:occasion14:
 
Have fun, your gonna love it
 
Pure power and depth
 
Very nice. Go get em>>>>
 
Top choice!!!

You are in for some fun times!!!!

MATT
 
Congrats. I think you will be happy. Just give it a good shake down to be sure everything is working correctly
 
newzach where’d you go.
What part of West Michigan

Doug
 
I live in GR and work in Allegan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom