What's new

Today's Finds 5-31-2026

sibbley

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
5,136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master, XP Deus 2, Deeptech Vista X, Nokta Makro Invenio Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out for some more experimenting with "Low Square" audio on the Deus 2. This time I used the 11-inch coil to get some more ground coverage. I was able to scrounge two more good items from the iron. I haven't looked at the Deus 2 manual after the new updates. Wish I would have, I didn't realize we could now go to 5 on reactivity. That might have been a help. I ordered a set of stereo headphones which should be delivered Thursday, can't wait to see if they help find more hidden in the iron patches.

Anyway, I found this early to mid 1800's button.

P1002725_DxO.webp
P1002726_DxO.webp


Also find this 1922 Northampton Coun ty dog tag.

P1002722_DxO.webp
 
Upvote 13
Very nice !
 
Well dug on the button and tag.

Have a read regarding reactivity settings.
Yeah, after I bought the stereo headphones, I downloaded the latest updated manual and found we could now go to 5. Just like always recheck the hole, always recheck the manual after updates! LOL...
 
Yeah, after I bought the stereo headphones, I downloaded the latest updated manual and found we could now go to 5. Just like always recheck the hole, always recheck the manual after updates! LOL...
I swing really slowly generally so my setting is 1 or 2.
I've tried 4&5 but the target recovery dropped noticeably.
Most of the hunting is in iron patches.
 
Love them buttons. WTG
 
Got out for some more experimenting with "Low Square" audio on the Deus 2. This time I used the 11-inch coil to get some more ground coverage. I was able to scrounge two more good items from the iron. I haven't looked at the Deus 2 manual after the new updates. Wish I would have, I didn't realize we could now go to 5 on reactivity. That might have been a help. I ordered a set of stereo headphones which should be delivered Thursday, can't wait to see if they help find more hidden in the iron patches.

Anyway, I found this early to mid 1800's button.

View attachment 2255560View attachment 2255561

Also find this 1922 Northampton Coun ty dog tag.

View attachment 2255559
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom