What's new

Now that is fast shooting for a six gun

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty quick in my book! GodBless Chris
 
I have watched him before on the outdoor channel this guy is truly amazing.. He does'nt need an assualt rifle with the way he can shoot and reload a pistol.. He should take up bounty hunting.. After watching him shoot they would probably just give up..
 
bob munden pretty awsome too.
 
Well, there goes this peaceful beach and water community. :laughing7:
 
Yup.....hes fast as @#$%......just not sure the post belongs in
here.
 
Yup.....hes fast as @#$%......just not sure the post belongs in
here.

By dang you're right,I thought I posted under everything else,I'm sorry.
 

Attachments

  • 2f74f953332f32c5_large.webp
    2f74f953332f32c5_large.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 183
Amazing but no point putting 12 rounds in one target. Glad 'Jelly' Bryce got brought up. He was from Mt. View OK and I worked for the Carnegie PD for a while which is the next county over from there. He used to stop by and visit sometimes. I only met him once. Great guy but the real deal. Another 'trick' shooter y'all can look up is Dan Combs of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. I had the privilege of seein him do two shootin exhibitions. Don't forget Bill Jordan out of Texas. All trick shooters with the wheel gun before the speed loader era, but three of the best combat shooters that ever lived.
 
Him or Doc Holliday take your pick.... I'll be your huckleberry..
 
Worldtalker, nice video! thanks for posting it!:thumbsup:
 
That guy is good,i like this guy better though.I posted this video before a year or so ago but he deserves it again.He does brag a bit but he has the right to lol.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom