What's new

Now that’s a cent!!!

whoa that is a coin
 
Sweet looking coin. What amazes me is that even after 200 years later, folks here in the US still call them "pennies" even though it says "cent" on the reverse. Just goes to show how strong the British term stuck around.
 
What a beautiful coin! :icon_thumleft:
 
That is what I call inflation!
 
Although it's good looking, I Personally call it A Token.
It is one of a Kind & never Produced for circulation.
which is a shame.

My guess it will sell at the Low end of their estimate.

$100,000 Maybe.
 
Last edited:
Although it's good looking, I Personally call it A Token.
It is one of a Kind & never Produced for circulation.
which is a shame.

My guess it will sell at the Low end of their estimate.

$100,000 Maybe.

I believe you will be pleasantly disappointed with your guess! In fact, most Coin Collectors would give their' right &&%$ to have the privilege to own such an historical and intrinsically valuable piece. I would not be surprised if it sells for close to 1.4 million or more.
 
I agree that it’s a beautiful coin. Wish we still had such coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom