Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 1, 2018 Thread Owner #1 https://nypost.com/2018/08/01/this-rare-nickel-is-worth-millions-and-up-for-auction/amp/
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Aug 2, 2018 #2 I think the mint employee secretly made those just to get rich but I would not complain if I found one
I think the mint employee secretly made those just to get rich but I would not complain if I found one
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Aug 2, 2018 #3 Ditto.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 2, 2018 Thread Owner #4 gold boy said: I think the mint employee secretly made those just to get rich but I would not complain if I found one Click to expand... Noooo way lol
gold boy said: I think the mint employee secretly made those just to get rich but I would not complain if I found one Click to expand... Noooo way lol