What's new

Number 92 and some silver

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out on a late night hunt last night gold number 92 and a couple silvers and a little religious statue in a brass case
 

Attachments

  • 1440247323843.webp
    1440247323843.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 18
Sweet!!

I'm still stuck on one gold. LOL Won't be long and you'll have 100.
 
Thanks deershed I'm hoping
 
Nice group of finds.
 
Good hunt Ply!! Some really cool stuff.. the signet silver? And T-8!!
 
OBN the ring has a army design on it and appears to be pewter I'm thinking maybe a cracker jack prize maybe
 
The ring
 

Attachments

  • 1440249700653.webp
    1440249700653.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 1440249717848.webp
    1440249717848.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 103
Great stuff! Number 100 is getting soooo close!
 
No doubt you are the king of rings brother!! I still want to see that Hobo Nickel up on the banner too! What a great find!!
 
Thanks but I don't think it's gonna make it
 

I have seen ones just like it before. Very nice!! The details of the work on the older rings were beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

I am at a fresh drop beach this weekend and can't wait to get back to the older beach's.
 
PLYMOUTH DANG RING IS SWEET . THE CROSS IS NOT BAD EITHER.
 
Listen to this guy gold #92...that's awesome bro I wish I could get to 15 every year let alone 100!! Keep it up!
 
is that 92 gold for the year or from when you been detecting. I have only found 1 gold for the year but have plenty of silver rings and cheap rings for the year. But which ever you got some nice finds there....Matt
 
Awesome digs. Congrats on number 92. :occasion14: I really think that little statue and it's case is very cool. :thumbsup:
 
Mlayers that's for the year
 
Wow, congrats! Between you and OBN.....well, let's just say I need to get between you and OBN:notworthy:
Love the gold!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom