NW area this weekend

Have a good one Neil!
Gonna meet up with Mikey in Harvard tomorrow morning at 7:30 for the sites and digs of rural ground. Gotta get the Milk Days primer in, too.

Sunday I'll be local to the FP's nearby if you're interested in either lemme know.

Hey Pat, you available for Harvard tomorrow?

My birthday is coming up next week.. so I'm going to ask the wife if I can do some 'tecting next weekend at some Chicago parks... or maybe some FP areas out that way... da camp or somethin'

I'm on board for Sunday. Saturday is a no go until the afternoon. Let me know if something gets put together...

Going for a quick hunt where i found that vehicle tax plate now, planning on hitting up chicago parks with dad and his buddy tomorrow, and sunday i'm open to do some woods hunting. Let me know whats good for sunday. if you guys want we can hunt at this place where i dug the barber quarter and tax plate, just an idea.

Sunday morning we can hook up at Spring Lake FP, go from there. It's just east of Route 59, on Higgins/Rt 72 across from the entrance to Cabela's on the north side.

Should be there about 8:00 a.m.

Attachments

• springlake.jpg
    springlake.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Spring Lake 1861.jpg
    Spring Lake 1861.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 131
Lowbatts said:
Sunday morning we can hook up at Spring Lake FP, go from there. It's just east of Route 59, on Higgins/Rt 72 across from the entrance to Cabela's on the north side.

Should be there about 8:00 a.m.

I take it we meet in the parking area? Is that Hoffman Estates there? See you there.

Dang it Pat we need a mem hunter at Ayers Park!

Yep, should be at the parking area in the FP there at 8:00. Do not back into a space!

See y'all then!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back