What's new

NW Ohio field finds

nathanAP24

Greenie
Joined
Aug 24, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
These finds are the perks of taking your dog for walks in fields
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476712064.251362.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476712064.251362.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 133
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476712318.533997.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476712318.533997.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0
Nice finds did the dog point them?
 
Nice finds, an artifact hunting dog would be a treasure for sure!
 
I used to hunt some fields between Findlay & Van Wert, both the dirt and chert look what I used to find. Nice pieces.
 
Nice finds!

Is that ice or frost in the background? If so, send me some - it's going to be 90 degrees here tomorrow!
 
No, the dog didnt find them but maybe I need to start training him and yes that's frost from last March
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom