NY, CT, PA, NJ

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im from DE, but my brother and i are always looking for new places to hunt.

Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hollowpointred said:

Hollow........have you guys ever hunted "Coin Beach"? Its the beach in front of the old Coast Guard station at Indian River Inlet. I tried it once many years ago without much luck, but I'd be willing to try again if we can all get together..............Rich

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
bill gent said:
have u guys hunted Rehoboth beach much after a storm

Rich in Central PA said:
hollowpointred said:

Hollow........have you guys ever hunted "Coin Beach"? Its the beach in front of the old Coast Guard station at Indian River Inlet. I tried it once many years ago without much luck, but I'd be willing to try again if we can all get together..............Rich

we went down the day after that big nor easter eroded the beach and hit OC maryland, bethany and coin beach. we didnt have any luck at all. i think the ocean had already begun to deposit a ton of sand back on the beach again. i guess we should have gone down during the storm or as it was beginning to taper off. for as much beach as the ocean took in that storm there really should have been something. we are about 2 hours north of rehobeth in wilmington, but we probably would come down for an orginized hunt. it sounds like fun to me!

OP
OP
bill gent

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
patterson is about 20 min away from me im in jersey city

the hunt dosent have to be deleware it can be at a mutual place we can maybe scout and secure any permission

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bill & Everyone else,
I would be interested. With me the biggest problem is finding the time to hunt but if we plan out far enough in advance it should not be a problem. We emailed back and forth once before. I live in Woodbridge, NJ and work in Newark, NJ so I'm right in your backyard.

NJ

RelicRick

Aug 29, 2006
Jockey Hollow
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bill!

I'm in Morris County and I'm interested! Having hunted Rehoboth several times over the past year, I've never come up with much at all. Recently I had pretty good luck in Dewey Beach though (3 rings and what I thought was a piece of 8, but it has marks from a mold). In Dewey there was also a boat load of 50 cal. bullets. My friend and I have pulled in about 100 of them between us. I've come up empty every time I've ever hit coin beach as well. I look forward to having us all get together and do this!

Goaldigger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread