What's new

Obvious Copy

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I dont remember where this came from, but it is a copy.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-002E.webp
    MVC-002E.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,560
  • MVC-003E.webp
    MVC-003E.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,566
More obvious copies. I found some of these with my MD.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-004E.webp
    MVC-004E.webp
    8 KB · Views: 1,546
Cap Z. said:
Okay, I am ..at a loss.

How can one person find three fake coins?

The mathematical odds are incredibly high..against!

Cap Z.
;D ;D I MDed a lot thru the 70's and 80"s before I quit. Actually I found them all! Do you think I would buy this crap . lol ;D ;D I only found a couple with my MD. I didnt say all three. I dont remember which ones. But it certainly does happen, and did. :)
 
Cap Z. said:
Okay, I am ..at a loss.

How can one person find three fake coins?

The mathematical odds are incredibly high..against!

Cap Z.

Well, I would take a wild guess and say that maybe, just maybe, that the fakes are more plentiful than the reale? ;D
 
;D One cob/token says "Walt Disney World Pirates of the Caribbean" on the back, with skull and crossbones. It may be worth something. ;D
 
Of the thousands of coins and tokens I found in the 70's and 80's, there were bound to be a few copies or fakes. Pictured are the backs of tokens. One is stamped "copy".
I only posted these because they are interesting finds. ( maybe only to myself :D) These copies were NOT made to defraud.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-003E.webp
    MVC-003E.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,442
  • MVC-002E.webp
    MVC-002E.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,456
See our web page : robcar.net

Thanks

Piratillo





bigcypresshunter said:
I dont remember where this came from, but it is a copy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom