What's new

Ocean Hunting

bclark

Full Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
227
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Kentucky and will be working in Kent, WA for a few weeks and wanted to travel to the ocean to hunt a little while I was there if weather and time permits. Are there any special regulations that I need to abide by when metal detecting on the beaches? Any information will be helpful. Thank you for your time.
 
I have hunted at Long Beach and Ocean Shores I don't think there are any regulations against it in Washington

There is a metal detecting club that meets on the 2nd Sunday of the month,( next Sunday at 5pm) called the Cascade treasure Club at the Highline Garden Club you can search for them on google for more information
 
I would stay off the tribal beaches. Its a long drive from Kent to beach access
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom