What's new

October ends with a wimper

Mercury63

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
well, two boxes tonight yielded:

box 1 - 4 - 40s and 1 -1964
box 2 1- 40%

Last 7 boxes have averaged only 2 silver a box, way below my usual average. I blame it on the dateless boxes whether that is logical or not. On the bright side of things I am doing decent with handrolls and loose. Here's to a strong November for us all.
 
Upvote 0
Merc, I feel your pain. Except for one good bag, my October totals sucked as well. Let's hope our numbers pick up in November. HH

FL Junkman
 
i dont feel so bad now....october has been my slowest month thus far...i guess everybody was down this month :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
I had only one decent box score but a really great road trip that netted nearly 53 ounces of silver. I am content with October. Here is looking on to November.

Golden Silver
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom