What's new

October Totals

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Not a bad month.
(3) war nickels
(11) 64 Kennedy's
(61) 40%
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
Good month enamel7 :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Good score Enamel7. What part of N. C. are you located? I'm from the Raleigh area. HH

FL Junkman
 
Nice scores!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
That's a nice haul of silver. Lots of 90%ers, too!

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
blacoint said:
nice work.

Finding all this stuff is alot of work.

How much did you go thru?
Searched 28 boxes.
 
FL Junkman said:
Good score Enamel7. What part of N. C. are you located? I'm from the Raleigh area. HH

FL Junkman
I'm just north of Charlotte.
 
I live in NC also. Do either of you two want to get together and go MDing
 
ajsop said:
I live in NC also. Do either of you two want to get together and go MDing
Maybe. what area you in?
 
I live near Hickory. Work out of Raleigh during the week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom