What's new

Octobers Recovery of Real Money

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
October's Recovery of Real Money

Here is what I got for the month of October. The last two weeks boxes in lieu of road trips brought my silver recovery results way down, but I had to try it, and glad I did.
October tally
1x 50% Canadian Dime
3x 80% Canadian Dimes
2x 80% Canadian Quarters
4x Mercury Dimes
31x Roosevelt Dimes
3x Washington Quarters
1x Barber Half Dollar
9x Walking Liberty Half Dollars
9x Ben Franklin Half Dollars
39x 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars
1x 90% Commemorative Half Dollar
1x 40% Commemorative Half Dollar
131x 40% Kennedy Half Dollars
 
Upvote 0
Re: October's Recovery of Real Money

and how much gas/time do you figured you saved Rich?
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom