VTSwinger
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2017
- Messages
- 93
- Reaction score
- 365
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern VT
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT PRO
XP DEUS 2
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Please post a picture of the backside. Without it I am guessing the back of a two piece button was lost and someone drilled the holes to be able to use the front as a button.
Then I stand by my guess that it is a broke two piece that has been altered in order to use it again. My go to button site is down so I won't be much help in IDing it for you.
I'm not sure it is re-holed but I am sure it shows a cheap construction that is consistent with 20th C blazer/fashion buttons.I think you're right, although who ever holed it did an amazing job. The holes are clean, centered, and almost fit into the design without obstructing anything. What button site do you use?
I thought of that as well. A picture of the back would be helpful yo correctly ID this button.I'm not sure it is re-holed but I am sure it shows a cheap construction that is consistent with 20th C blazer/fashion buttons.