What's new

Odd Fellows

montepollock

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
I don,t know anything about this but some of the symbols are kind of spooky,
Don,t You think?
HH,Mont
 

Attachments

  • pictures13oct2009 028.webp
    pictures13oct2009 028.webp
    41 KB · Views: 283
  • pictures13oct2009 029.webp
    pictures13oct2009 029.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 241
  • pictures13oct2009 031.webp
    pictures13oct2009 031.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 246
  • pictures13oct2009 033.webp
    pictures13oct2009 033.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 237
Not only am I a member, but I am the Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler, in my chapter :icon_thumleft:
 
mcgearhead said:
Thanks for that link Felinepeachy !! By the way, how ya been doin ? Ain't heard from ya in a while. Sent a message a while back, but ya didn't respond.

I'll send ya a pm ;D
 
we use to have the ODD FELLOWS in town, they were kinda odd :sign10:
 
Spart, are the Odd Fellows like the Mason's?

I've seen an Odd Fellows hall and never really knew what it was. I did read the above link and it sounds more religious than the Mason's. I'm not a Mason either so maybe I'm wrong.

OT
 
Old Town said:
Spart, are the Odd Fellows like the Mason's?

They are exactly the same, but different ;D
 
spartacus53 said:
Old Town said:
Spart, are the Odd Fellows like the Mason's?

They are exactly the same, but different ;D

Do you get to wear funny hats? I join nothing unless a silly hat is part of the deal. And code words. I dig code words and secret handshakes.

OT
 
We have killer hats.. For certain ceremonies we get to wear the tri-corner fez, fully loaded with pins and feathers :tongue3:
 
Spart, if they let you drink at meetings and wear them hats you describe? I'm in baby!

OT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom