bentdiggin Full Member Joined Dec 17, 2013 Messages 108 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett ace 250 White's Spectrum xlt Bounty hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2015 #1 Found this after a 20 minute walk. Attachments ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431135257.087026.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 174 Upvote 4
ks coyote Hero Member Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 630 Reaction score 384 Golden Thread 0 Location Auburn Kansas Detector(s) used Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 9, 2015 #2 Looks very ornate. Congrats on the finds.
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2015 #3 Nice digs.
bentdiggin Full Member Joined Dec 17, 2013 Messages 108 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett ace 250 White's Spectrum xlt Bounty hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Looking closer I don't think it would be anything but some type of decoration. It is not totally flat and if used as a locking device would be two separate parts. It does appear old and made of brass
Looking closer I don't think it would be anything but some type of decoration. It is not totally flat and if used as a locking device would be two separate parts. It does appear old and made of brass