Vanillacricket Jr. Member Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Annville Detector(s) used Cheap One Jan 30, 2009 #1 Okay need some help with this one. Not sure where I found it but kept in my collection for years. Theres no visable chipping but the shape seems off. Found in eastern pa Attachments jsw_p1050695.webp 5.9 KB · Views: 355
Okay need some help with this one. Not sure where I found it but kept in my collection for years. Theres no visable chipping but the shape seems off. Found in eastern pa
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jan 30, 2009 #2 Rock. Upvote 0
Vanillacricket Jr. Member Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Annville Detector(s) used Cheap One Jan 30, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Funny guy Upvote 0
Goodyguy Gold Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 6,518 Reaction score 6,925 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2009 #4 Does not appear to be anything other than an odd shaped rock to me. I know of no Native American tool that is even similar. Upvote 0
Does not appear to be anything other than an odd shaped rock to me. I know of no Native American tool that is even similar.
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jan 30, 2009 #5 Goodyguy said: Does not appear to be anything other than an odd shaped rock to me. I know of no Native American tool that is even similar. Click to expand... I guess I could have said that instead of just "rock". Upvote 0
Goodyguy said: Does not appear to be anything other than an odd shaped rock to me. I know of no Native American tool that is even similar. Click to expand... I guess I could have said that instead of just "rock".
Vanillacricket Jr. Member Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Annville Detector(s) used Cheap One Jan 30, 2009 Thread Owner #6 lol, okay danka im cleaning out just hard to let go of those 20 year nothings Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jan 30, 2009 #7 Place it in the garden! That way it's out of the house but still around... Upvote 0
Vanillacricket Jr. Member Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Annville Detector(s) used Cheap One Jan 31, 2009 Thread Owner #8 yea i have a pond full of those and fossils. Some thing u just cant part with Upvote 0
RickyP Hero Member Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 583 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Prairieville, Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Whites DFX Jan 31, 2009 #9 Sex Stone Upvote 0