Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 #1 I got this years ago for .99 cents at some flea market. Weighs five pounds, four inches tall, almost as wide and nearly an inch thick.
I got this years ago for .99 cents at some flea market. Weighs five pounds, four inches tall, almost as wide and nearly an inch thick.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 #2 Looks like a printing plate. Upvote 0
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 #3 Looks like a coat of arms with a knight on it....agree on a printing plate. Upvote 0
Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 Thread Owner #4 old digger said: Looks like a printing plate. Click to expand... I think you are right! Once I knew what to search for I found many which looked like this. Thanks! Upvote 0
old digger said: Looks like a printing plate. Click to expand... I think you are right! Once I knew what to search for I found many which looked like this. Thanks!
Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Yes that is it. Thought it might be used to mark something but never thought of that. Upvote 0
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,102 Reaction score 20,191 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2018 #6 What metal is it made of? Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Aug 28, 2018 #7 It does look like a Coat of arms. Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Aug 28, 2018 #8 Look at it in a mirror. Upvote 0