maine_Jim
Bronze Member
Oh Boy it's the candy man!
While I was bank hopping today - a teller says to me, "You should bring us fudge like that other guy does, he brings us fudge the first week every month!"
. At least I know when the competition hits this part of town and I still seem to score a roll or two of silver once a month from this area.
I guess the "fudge man" doesn't completely clean the town. The tellers still collected up all the loose halves in the bank for me! They also said they had $480 in the vault but I probably didn't want those as I was the one who brought them in a few months back. Might need to hit the candy store pretty soon...or maybe whip up a batch of fudge myself.
Maine_Jim
While I was bank hopping today - a teller says to me, "You should bring us fudge like that other guy does, he brings us fudge the first week every month!"
. At least I know when the competition hits this part of town and I still seem to score a roll or two of silver once a month from this area. Maine_Jim
Upvote
0








