What's new

Oh man just another penny....or so I thought

seatedhalf

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Parma MI
Detector(s) used
M6 and DFX and now a E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only numbers it was giving was penny mixed with low tones.

flipped the plug and was reading multiple pull tabs in it. Got high tone in hole and it ended up being a Walking Liberty half. Was not expecting that at all.

found some wheats before it was time to go.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    297.6 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    340.6 KB · Views: 121
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    189.9 KB · Views: 126
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    214.4 KB · Views: 122
Good score on the seated half.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Sweet walker. It pays to dig those iffies.:icon_thumleft:
 
The last time I had a weird iffy signal I popped out a barber and walker half out of the same hole. Then after I dug the nails out there was a silver Washington in there too!
Kyle-
 
That is why I dig them all......Congrats on a beauty!
 
Nice find my man. I really like those big old silver coins! Congrats.
 
WTG! Nice Walker! :thumbsup:
 
Awesome find!

Sluice Box
 
What a nice surprise that was! Congrats on a nice Walker!!
 
Sweet silver! :thumbsup: Congrats!

HH
 
A Walker is always a nice surprise! :icon_thumleft:
 
congrats on the big silver man....love it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom