What's new

Oh no -- not another newbie!!

scrubber

Full Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. Hi all. I've been MDing for over a year and am finally joining the forum fun. I bought a Garrett ADS Groundhog for 50 bucks at a swap meet and love it (even though it's archaic). I'll probably upgrade, but I mostly work parks, beaches, etc. for coins and jewelry and it works pretty well for that. I'm in the Seattle, WA area. I'll be updating my profile with more basic info.

Question: Why is it I can hunt for 6 hours, find bottlecaps, pulltabs and 2 pennies, and it still seems like only 15 minutes have gone by? Maybe that means I'm hooked. :thumbsup:

Scrubber
 
Yeah....I would say you are hooked! lol Very nice ring too by the way! Glad you are here!!
 

Attachments

  • welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 311
  • welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 301
That's one awesome find...keep those finds coming, we're looking forward to seeing what you find. Good luck & happy hunting and yes you are addicted. :D

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 255
yes scrubber you are hooked now and welcome to T-net looking forward to seeing some nice finds good and HH.
 
Scrubber

Welcome to T'Net... SO glad you're with us!!!

Looking forward to lots of beach and park hunts together this year. :wink: It's a georgeous day here today - I bet you're out there right now, aren't 'cha? (Rats!! I have to work.)

There's a great bunch of folks here and I know we'll all enjoy seeing pics of your great finds! (Maybe you can show me how to do that one of these days? Soon as I figure out how to work my new camera?!!)

Nick - Nice sign! lol

Good Luck & HH-
Kilika
 
If you upgrade, it will only get worse.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom