What's new

Oh yea oh yea oh no moment !!

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok I get permission to hunt a friends yard house is early 1900s
I'm really trying to learn my gamma 6000 experimenting with other modes. Anyway.
Some older clad nothing good yet one wheat ( but I lost it ) and then zoom a solid 91 all around
I dig an inch of leaves and on the surface I see this big old coin. I'm excited then I read the thing
It's a commerative coin from the philly mint from 1969. Nice coin but not what I was hoping for.
But I will keep on swinging HH GL. image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 26
Still nice finds!

You found it and dug it, hang on to it. I lost a Rosie one time, re-found it a year later in my own yard.

Next time it maybe a silver dollar! GL. & HH!
 
I agree, still nice finds!
 
Pretty darned neat to me!
 
I will post better photo when cleaned. Thanks for looking
 
Would like to see it after you clean it up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom