What's new

Oh Yeah silver is on the rise

silverfinder37

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
$15.06 darn shame I have to sleep today :)
Maybe it will hit something crazy by the time I get up
Come on $20.00
Best Regards, Ray
 
Upvote 0
That Makes me look at my hoard and smile even more!!!! Thats a huge jump in a day almost a dollar!!!!

Happy hunting,
CC
 
WOW, silver closed at $15.24 per ounce today.

That puts a 90% half at $5.51, and a 40% at $2.25, and a silver dime at $1.10. Is anyone selling or holding on and waiting?
 
Silver is at 15.82 10pm Est!!! WOW what a day still risin I need to go buy more!!
 
id start hording silver....

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom