What's new

✅ SOLVED oil lamp or something else? Satisfied it's an oil lamp with the help of TPmetal!

CAP

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
129
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hometown USA
Detector(s) used
XLT, ATPro, Tesoro Silver S., White's TM 800, Makro MultiKruzer, XP Deus II, Nokta Pulse Dive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this at an old house site in town. It appears to be an oil lamp base but I've never dug one quite like what I see here.
I did not see any patent dates. The wire that attaches the ring part has been twisted out of original orientation which appears
to have originally been situated above the main part. Any suggestions?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2989.webp
    IMG_2989.webp
    324.9 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2990.webp
    IMG_2990.webp
    496.8 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 1
or it could also be part of a hanging oil lamp where it hung by that wire frame, it is really hard to tell whats going on with it all twisted up like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: CAP
Upvote 1
Upvote 1
Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom