Was wondering myself. Have'nt heard from old red either, although I think I am getting all of his dumps!!!! LJ prolly sold the stash and is somewhere in Hawaii right now! Gpurs...
Was wondering myself. Have'nt heard from old red either, although I think I am getting all of his dumps!!!! LJ prolly sold the stash and is somewhere in Hawaii right now! Gpurs...
Never mind Hawaii, with ridiculously incredible amounts of silver LJ has picked up the last six to eight months; she's probably sold it all and bought and moved to her own island somewhere in the south Pacific. 8)
I sent LJ a pm the other day- she is taking a break, still hunting but not so much- I told her we missed the pics. As far as Red goes I don't know. Maybe he got 10 solid bags and skipped the country haha. HH Mark
I was wondering the same. I think her and Ol Red bought their own bank. Now they laugh when CRHers come in and they know they are selling them dumps....LOL
Under legal advice from her lawyer LJ cannot comment on things in this board, as the IRS is still building a case against her. They are using her postings here to calculate her great finds as income.
Just kidding maybe she cleaned out her area. Hope she is in good health. I am still getting over the flu and it slowed me down a bit.
LJ said she is on break from here but still hunting and updating her "Totals" so she is still scoring. She will probably find more because she won't be wasting her time on here telling us about it.
Hi everybody. Been traveling and doing a lot of business wheelin and deelin. Girlfriend stuff. Family stuff. No access to a computer. Et cetera. YES, I'm still coin roll hunting, and I should be back to regular posting somewhat soon. I missed you guys and gals!!