swizzle Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2003 Messages 457 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny May 25, 2010 #1 Let's see how good you are. I dug this crock a couple weeks back and I have never seen another one like it. What was it used for. Its about a gallon sized, glazed inside, unglazed outside. Let the fun begin. Swiz Attachments IMG_3852.webp 135.8 KB · Views: 602 IMG_3856.webp 30.7 KB · Views: 585
Let's see how good you are. I dug this crock a couple weeks back and I have never seen another one like it. What was it used for. Its about a gallon sized, glazed inside, unglazed outside. Let the fun begin. Swiz
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2010 #21 Lucas said: Oop. I must be having a "dim bulb" day today. [/quot We all have them.....I am too am guilty of that!!.....alot!! Click to expand... Upvote 0
Lucas said: Oop. I must be having a "dim bulb" day today. [/quot We all have them.....I am too am guilty of that!!.....alot!! Click to expand...
swizzle Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2003 Messages 457 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny May 27, 2010 Thread Owner #22 So I guess a what is it contest would be out of the question then. Swiz Upvote 0