NOLA_Ken
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2011
- Messages
- 5,221
- Reaction score
- 4,180
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
- Detector(s) used
- several, mostly Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Ok....I'm stumped......the "thing" is a butter dish.
Found this thing in a trash pile, it's heavy, i don't have a scale to weigh it with, but It's got to be about 2 pounds at least. It's 12 inches tall, very ornate, and is missing some parts. It's marked on the bottom "Rogers Smith & Co. Quadruple Meriden Ct" and the number 4978. Those are the only marks I can find.
Found this thing in a trash pile, it's heavy, i don't have a scale to weigh it with, but It's got to be about 2 pounds at least. It's 12 inches tall, very ornate, and is missing some parts. It's marked on the bottom "Rogers Smith & Co. Quadruple Meriden Ct" and the number 4978. Those are the only marks I can find.

nty







