What's new

Ok now Im ready but will there be any finds?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok now I'm ready but will there be any finds?

With apologies to a certain member...

Ocean temperature is just under 70 degrees. I got a wetsuit. I modified my excal II to a waist mount. I spent the winter reading and rereading "the goldenOlde" writings. I've studied the beach cameras. I've made a couple recon missions to one of my target beaches. I have been checking in on everybody on t-net to possibly get any pointers I may learn.

It's time for one more recon to Ocean City MD. Supposed to have some nice weather. Has been close to 85 there a couple of days the last couple of weeks.

It's time to stop typing and start swinging.

See you in the surf!!!

Piercesdad
 
Upvote 0
Re: Ok now I'm ready but will there be any finds?

Best of luck on your hunt. Looks like you have done all your homework. Looking forward to seeing your finds.
 
Re: Ok now I'm ready but will there be any finds?

Good Luck.......joe
 
Re: Ok now I'm ready but will there be any finds?

Good luck, brother...pull in a big one :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Ok now I'm ready but will there be any finds?

Best of luck to ya..
 
Re: Ok now I'm ready but will there be any finds?

Good Luck!!! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom