looknforgold
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2011
- Messages
- 257
- Reaction score
- 424
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in the US of A
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Ok you Beach NUTS: Your thoughts on a Travel Scoop
I have the RTG 5' travel scoop (not enough bite) and the 6in' scoop (holes are way too large)... but, here is the question. I have seen scoops on youtube videos where some guys like gravediggermax and others use. these scoops are wider, and the holes are a lot smaller than the ones I have. I'm wanting to buy one of those scoops, but.... the problem I'm facing is the handle. how can a person make one or where can he buy one that he can put in a suit case than can break down or telescope down.
A heavy duty Shovel handle wont work, I need an handle than can still support that scoop.. will a light weight handle do the trick, Thought's?
I'll be using this Scoop in Mexico
Thank You, Dirt Diga..aka looknforgold
I have the RTG 5' travel scoop (not enough bite) and the 6in' scoop (holes are way too large)... but, here is the question. I have seen scoops on youtube videos where some guys like gravediggermax and others use. these scoops are wider, and the holes are a lot smaller than the ones I have. I'm wanting to buy one of those scoops, but.... the problem I'm facing is the handle. how can a person make one or where can he buy one that he can put in a suit case than can break down or telescope down.
A heavy duty Shovel handle wont work, I need an handle than can still support that scoop.. will a light weight handle do the trick, Thought's?
I'll be using this Scoop in Mexico
Thank You, Dirt Diga..aka looknforgold
Upvote
0








