What's new

OKM -- Black Hawk

Barton

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
433
Reaction score
330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Can any one tell me about the performance of the OKM Black Hawk--its detection depth with the
standard search coil and the large one meter X one meter search coil.

I want to work at a depth of 6 to 7 feet
 
Hmmm...I've never heard of it, but what I found, which is probably the same as you, is that they claim a capability to detect larger objects (treasure chest..) at or up to 26 feet down!! At $5299...I would hope so! I know I probably didn't tell you anything new but I found it at Kellyco when I searched it so I'm sure if you called them they should be able to fill in some of the blanks for you..Are you looking for anything on particular? Or just wanting to go deep..? Ddf
 
did you buy it? how has it performed ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom