What's new

OKM Nokta Golden King Plus do they really work

GOLD 72

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Colorado Gold Sticks Discovery Treasure Finder 900
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does anybody have any imfo on these detectors or can tell me what u think is the best 4 my situation......Im looking 4 burried coins and bars but in a lot of places there is a lot lot of trash that has been ther 4 yeard no way of cleaning it off with out machinery..i need a detector that wil reach at least 2 meters with gold rec..these detectors r expensive and dont hav $ 2 wast if u hav any imfo it would b greatly apprecated tks best of luck God Bless
 
Upvote 0
If I had a place to hunt with buried gold bars I would buy the best detector made and a dozer.
 
One word: Kuboto :thumbsup:

Minelab has a couple of high end gold machines. But there are no high-end consumer units that will detect to 2 meters. I'm not even sure there are any units in the commercial/military sector that can do it on a single gold bar. If they even exist they'll cost a fortune and I'm guessing would only work on large caches or be able to find larger ground disturbances. I fear you are going to have to show some recovered gold items/bars before anyone will show any interest in this endeavor.
 
Last edited:
El oro del tesoro enterrado aquí para todos los que lo buscan
 
One word: Kuboto :thumbsup:

Minelab has a couple of high end gold machines. But there are no high-end consumer units that will detect to 2 meters. I'm not even sure there are any units in the commercial/military sector that can do it on a single gold bar. If they even exist they'll cost a fortune and I'm guessing would only work on large caches or be able to find larger ground disturbances. I fear you are going to have to show some recovered gold items/bars before anyone will show any interest in this endeavor.

Ya i beleve ur right but i am working on it and not gooing 2 give up im that shure it there
 
If I had a place to hunt with buried gold bars I would buy the best detector made and a dozer.[/...littel more than iv got at the momet but would work
 
I WOULD TRY FRACKING IT WORKS FOR THE OIL COMPANIES SO IT MAY WORK FOR YOU. FELLA IF YOU KNOW THERE IS GOLD AT THIS SITE I WISH YOU MORE THAN THE BEST OF LUCK TO FIND IT AND I HOPE YOU DO . THE MACHINES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE IN THE THOUSANDS BUT MAYBE YOU CAN FIND A GOOD , TRUST WORTHY RELIABLE FREIND TO SPLIT THE COST AND YOU ALL COULD BOTH SHARE THE WEALTH. KEEP US POSTED IF YOU STRIKE GOLD AND AGAIN BEST OF LUCK....
 
Get yourself a pair of big ol' speakers and crank this while you're searching for that "heart of gold!" :thumbsup:

 
Get yourself a pair of big ol' speakers and crank this while you're searching for that "heart of gold!" :thumbsup:



lol sweet who dont like Neal Yung
 
To see 6 feet you need a 2 box detector and they want see a single bar of gold, but will see a large cashe of gold...
 
If your ambitious you could take layers of with a shovel and go over it with a lower end detector each layer good luck
 
If your ambitious you could take layers of with a shovel and go over it with a lower end detector each layer good luck

they r doing something like than in 1 of my best spots they r digging 1 meter and a halph the hole yard.. they no it;s there
 
they r doing something like than in 1 of my best spots they r digging 1 meter and a halph the hole yard.. they no it;s there

58808290 (1).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom