Old 1 room school house site

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's awesome when no one has ever asked the landowner to detect in 40 years and he doesn't even know there was something on his property and says have at it.

10-9.jpg10-10.jpg

Upvote 9
I find it funny too when people look at you and scratch their heads, they consider that nothing in their lifetimes means nothing ever at all; yep, if some of them only knew
On the other side of the coin, the people who feel their land is loaded with treasure and no one has access

Very nice finds today, I love the variety of finds. I tried a corn field today and had no luck.

Coinman123,

I didn't look at the still photos and just watched the video. Had to laugh when you showed that three ringer at a school site! Hope theres a bunch more goodies there for you. :)

Is that a gem dime bank in the second picture lower right cylinder

powered by pull tabs

I didn't look at the still photos and just watched the video. Had to laugh when you showed that three ringer at a school site! Hope theres a bunch more goodies there for you. :)

Lol, thanks Keith. Buildings are magnets for all sorts on people , including military I guess. I'll probably take my probe and look for the out house at some point.

Some great finds indeed with a wide timeline too which make things interesting.

Great finds. Don't ya love finding the random minie ball. Live near the Tennessee River hear and had lots of troop movement but no major battles. I often run across them in the fields and old home sites. Always get the heart pumping in the old rural fields etc. hoping for a virgin CW camp. Congrats on the finds.

Great finds. Don't ya love finding the random minie ball. Live near the Tennessee River hear and had lots of troop movement but no major battles. I often run across them in the fields and old home sites. Always get the heart pumping in the old rural fields etc. hoping for a virgin CW camp. Congrats on the finds.

Yes sir. CW relics is my passion so anything CW gets me going. Thank you!

Good work, wonder whats hiding under that corn?

Good finds. I enjoyed the video, and the laughing!

some nice finds there…heard that from some farmers too…things like no one was here or you won't find anything…love hearing that...

Good finds. I enjoyed the video, and the laughing!

Thank you, I really kinds botched the video by loosing some good footage and putting some in there twice. A camera man I am not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back