Casey13
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2021
- Messages
- 384
- Reaction score
- 955
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hi everyone!
I went out detecting after work this evening at an early 1900's homesite. After about 5 minutes while digging this white piece of plastic showed up in the hole and I thought it was modern trash. After picking it up and rubbing it I saw a calendar of months and the year 1920. I didn't even know that they made plastic cards back then lol. When I got home and washed it with water it had more on the back. Couldn't find much info on it.
Thanks for looking!
I went out detecting after work this evening at an early 1900's homesite. After about 5 minutes while digging this white piece of plastic showed up in the hole and I thought it was modern trash. After picking it up and rubbing it I saw a calendar of months and the year 1920. I didn't even know that they made plastic cards back then lol. When I got home and washed it with water it had more on the back. Couldn't find much info on it.
Thanks for looking!








