What's new

Old Cash register to display my finds

basssmann

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
601
Reaction score
4,419
Golden Thread
1
Location
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been out much lately, so, I decided to make a new set up to display my coins. I bought a register for $80 that needed some touch up on the wood grain paint on the metal register.... very hard to match, still touching up... lol I added a $12 cash draw, that I painted black and put in a new lock for $7... I bought a used, study end table to support the heavy register for $15... All of the coins, are from this year only.... The bills are all silver certificates , that I already had. Hope you like it.. Total was $112 Basssmann

8-7-19-8.webp


8-17-19-6.webp


8-7-19.webp


8-7-19-1.webp


8-17-19-2.webp


8-17-19-5.webp


8-17-19-4.webp



8-17-19-3.webp


8-7-19-7.webp


8-7-19-11.webp


8-7-19-12.webp
 
Last edited:
that is pretty dang neat!
 
Great looking piece, works out well, congrats on the project
 
That's really cool! Great idea.
 
Good one! You may start a trend. Gary
 
I like it!! great idea!!
 
That is so cool. Nice way to display your finds for sure. Looks real nice. Congrats on the idea and the restoration.
 
That is an excellent idea and a great way to display old coins and currency Basssmann. I love that display. You did a great job on it.
 
This is really cool! I like what you did with it!!!
 
Very cool display! :icon_thumleft:
 
What a great idea. Maybe a slot for the gold coins your going to find.love the wood working!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom