JerseyDigs1217
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2016
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New jersey
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My friend and I went to a location in south jersey with amazing results. We went a week earlier to test it out and one of the first hits was a 1733 georgvius and we knew we were on the money. These finds are mostly from today.
22, 32, and 45 cal bullets(I think). 3 buckles but I'm pretty sure the larger one may be silver. 1902 barber dime which is my first silver and one of my best finds yet. 1904 Indian head and a 1945 wheat penny. 3 buttons but I'm knew to buttons so any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone can ID the seemingly melted items that would be great. I'm thinking they're brass. I think the gold thing with the wolf or fox on it is from a boy scout used to cover their hankercheif Oh and a Yale key from the church grounds. Found about 5 inches deep I plan on returning it asap.
22, 32, and 45 cal bullets(I think). 3 buckles but I'm pretty sure the larger one may be silver. 1902 barber dime which is my first silver and one of my best finds yet. 1904 Indian head and a 1945 wheat penny. 3 buttons but I'm knew to buttons so any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone can ID the seemingly melted items that would be great. I'm thinking they're brass. I think the gold thing with the wolf or fox on it is from a boy scout used to cover their hankercheif Oh and a Yale key from the church grounds. Found about 5 inches deep I plan on returning it asap.
Attachments
-
20160405_205824.webp480.4 KB · Views: 85 -
20160405_205814.webp731.1 KB · Views: 85 -
20160405_205757.webp768.5 KB · Views: 89 -
20160405_205723.webp837.6 KB · Views: 88 -
20160405_205716.webp742.6 KB · Views: 85 -
20160405_205708.webp829.2 KB · Views: 81 -
20160405_205700.webp829 KB · Views: 81 -
20160405_205656.webp802.5 KB · Views: 89 -
20160405_205649.webp406.1 KB · Views: 86 -
20160405_205525.webp508.3 KB · Views: 84
Upvote
13







