alderan33 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2010 Messages 249 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville, NC Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3I Garrett Pro Pointer Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 28, 2011 #1 Found this button in a very unexpected place. At first I thought it was a beer bottle cap. It is very intriguing. It looks like it could be very old. The shank is intact but crushed. I will try to get another pic up later. Thanks for looking. Attachments Misc. 010.webp 45.8 KB · Views: 320
Found this button in a very unexpected place. At first I thought it was a beer bottle cap. It is very intriguing. It looks like it could be very old. The shank is intact but crushed. I will try to get another pic up later. Thanks for looking.
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2011 #2 Fashion/blazer button. Nice find http://www.stonehillcollectibles.co...ry-buttons-lion-shield-crest-crown-in-2-sizes Attachments 2828702_290.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 894 Upvote 0
Fashion/blazer button. Nice find http://www.stonehillcollectibles.co...ry-buttons-lion-shield-crest-crown-in-2-sizes