What's new

Old coins in Caleta Acapulco

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the beach of Caleta in Acapulco last week and I found with my excalibur a good quantity of old coins that no longer circulate of silver copper, zinc, of various denominations,and other foreign coins.I found a little gold chain when I removed one coin,the little and old chain did not put on the table for picture
 
Upvote 0
Nice! I like finding old coins, it means that the area hasnt been worked over, or that you are down to a layer that hasnt been worked. Keep working it!
 
Boy, they sure do lose some coin over there. Nice hunt!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom