What's new

old digger brings me luck

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
drove into the village and got outa my pickup
walked about 10 feet and my cell phone got a call from old digger
within a minute or so i see this KRF duncan-hanna point then another KRF piece a minute later
next i find a little jasper scraper......old digger had to hang up so he could go get a drool cup.... it was a phone call that brought me luck
......even on friday the 13th IMG_1026.webpIMG_1026.webpIMG_1027.webpIMG_1029.webpIMG_1031.webpIMG_1031.webpIMG_1034.webpIMG_1034.webpIMG_1039.webp
 
Upvote 0
You can't beat that you really had a good day nice artifacts.
 
That's awesome, I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we frequently find copper Native American artifacts but have never found an arrowhead or anything made of rock/stone. I would think we would have them here too. I found a copper spear/arrowhead that was pretty sweet though.
 
Maybe if Lawson & Old Digger would call me, I may have better luck too. LOL! Awesome finds! Now, I have to gather up my finds for the week & post em.
 
ok judie i will call you and have old digger call you also...
we will do it when we can feel you are out looking...and thanks for the compliment
steve
larson1951
 
Maybe if Lawson & Old Digger would call me, I may have better luck too. LOL! Awesome finds! Now, I have to gather up my finds for the week & post em.

can't wait
 
Alright; just remember who rang the magical chimes on your cell phone! :laughing9: Seems like everyone is stealing my ''LUCK''. It is time to return some of that ''LUCK''! :dontknow:
 
Digger pm me your address i'm sending you a 4 leaf clover, This baby is for real if ya want it. I'll put it in a temporary slab for ya for safe travel......here comes the luck!!!! Dang Steve that first point is a Beauty!!!! I love the form of it. Nice day for ya man....................GTP(Chris)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom